Embed M7 firmware in TorizonCore and load it automatically on Verdin iMX8M-Mini

Thanks @hfranco.tx
I’m going with bootaux since in the next few weeks I start working with iMX8M-Plus and (in another message) you told me that remoteproc doesn’t work yet on the Plus under BSP 6/TorizonCore 6.

I have some questions and suggestions on the article How to load compiled binaries into Cortex-M | Toradex Developer Center:

The Introduction says

this article will cover only two methods, described in the next sections.

but only EXT4LOAD Loading Method is described. Probably the info in Introduction should be fixed.

In section EXT4LOAD Loading Method I see

Follow the next steps to load the binary from the eMMC where the OS Image is, using EXT4LOAD.

and I suggest to add “from u-boot” so that everything is clearer at a first sight to a not-experienced user too (like me).

For the steps form 1 ongoing, it’s not immediately clear which one should be executed while the SoM is running Linux/TorizonCore, and which one while is running u-boot.
As far as I understand, point 1 should be executed while the SoM is running Linux, then the device should be rebooted and halted to u-boot to execute all the other steps in EXT4LOAD Loading Method section.

Can you confirm this?
Do yoy think that clarifying the documentation can help other users?

Thanks