Yocto build successful but image not found

Hi,
I already had a yocto build of iMX6 in my development PC, then for iMX7, I just changed the machine name to Colibri iMX7 in the local.conf file and then did bitbake for iMX7 OS. I was successfully having the both iMX6 and iMX7 yocto build in the same folder. But when i changed the display resolution in device tree file for iMX7 and then compiled, the build was successful without any error. But the problem is I cannot find the new OS under the deploy folder. I could see only the old tezi file existing with old date in its name. I tried with installing that OS but couldn’t see any changes in the resolution. Also the build was too quick. The output of the build is

Initialising tasks: 100%
|######################################################################################################| Time: 0:00:17 NOTE: Executing SetScene
Tasks NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 8353 tasks of which 8353 didn’t need to be rerun and all succeeded.
NOTE: Writing buildhistory

Summary: There was 1 WARNING message shown.

Thanks and regards,
Nishanth

Hi @saijanani.tx
Thanks for your quick response.
I am not using BSP 3.0. As I said in the question, when I altered the device tree files and then build the OS, the compilation is successful but the image is not generated. But when i add or remove a layer and then built a OS, I can the see new compiled OS under the /deploy/images folder.

Thanks for your time,
Regards,Nishanth

Dear @nishanth1829 ,

Greetings and thank you for writing to Toradex Community!

I quickly checked the same and it works fine for me. I used the repo http://git.toradex.com/toradex-bsp-platform.git -b LinuxImageV2.8. And my images were built under "/home/build/janani/oe-core/deploy/images/colibri-imx6ull/". And followed this Developer article for my image build.

Perhaps you build your second build with BSP3.0? In that case images will be now stored in /home/build/janani/oe-core-3.0/build/deploy/images/.

Regards,

Janani

Perfect that it worked. Thanks for your feedback.