WebRTC (Error getting user media)

Hello!
I am trying to use the WebRTC protocol in Firefox (v.52). A microphone and headphones are connected, but the system gives an error: “Error getting user media: audio / or video is required
getUserMedia error: Failed to get access to local media. Error name NotSupportedError. Continuing without sending a stream”.

When I try to test microphone in some testing web site I’m give: Permission denied.
Speackers don’t work.
How to fix?
Thanks.

Hi @Yedid

Could you provide the version of the Hardware (including Carrier Board) and Software of your module?

What is your application? What are you trying to do?

Best regards,
Jaski

Could you provide the version of the Hardware (including Carrier Board) and Software of your module?
We use our own electronic circuit board. It has an audio input (for microphone) and an audio output (for headphones). A collibri card is inserted into the central slot of our board. This equipment has been operating on buses for several years. We used to use Windows, but now we are switching to Linux. Linux is a custom version of Angstrom Yocto (Colibri-imx-emmc 4.9.87-2.8.4+g3bb6e32 armv7l).
What is your application? What are you trying to do?
I’m trying to use www.appr.tc room for connecting but no sucssesful. If the equipment works, I will write a WebRTC program for communication between the bus driver and the dispatcher.
I am testing equipment at www.bigmarker.com.

And you built it including pulseaudio and the webrtc package configuration?

http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/tree/meta/recipes-multimedia/pulseaudio/pulseaudio.inc?h=rocko#n129

I see that the browser has an add-on for WebRTC support: “OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco Systems inc. will be installed shortly”.
How to see if Pulsaudio is on?

Hi @Yedid

We don’t have any experience using PulseAudio on Embedded devices. You might look in the documentation.

Best regards,
Jaski

Hello.

1. Image Colibri iMX7 Dual 1GB (eMMC) (2.8 | 2019-04-01 | 113.54 MB) include a browser that supports WebRTC?

If not, do you have an image of Linux include a browser that supports WebRTC?

1. Is it possible to install WebRTC support in the above version of Linux Yocto?

Hi.

1. Image Colibri iMX7 Dual 1GB (eMMC) (2.8 | 2019-04-01 | 113.54 MB) include a browser that supports WebRTC?

Actually we don’t know. We never used WebRTC.

1. Is it possible to install WebRTC support in the above version of Linux Yocto?

Sure, you can add webrtc to your custom image.

Best regards,
Jaski