VF61 Application touch calibration

I am using ColibriVF61 with linux lxde image ver 2.6 to Run a QT Application.
I made my QT Gui application run on auto start by adding run script in /etc/profile.d/

I am facing following issue
Touch screen calibration is not as per calibrated in application.
But when i close the Application, LXDE Loads and Touch screen response is good(as calibrated) in LXDE.
What can be done to solve this issue.
Regards,
Aneesh K N

I am using ColibriVF61 with linux lxde image ver 2.6 to Run a QT Application.
I made my QT Gui application run on auto start by adding run script in /etc/profile.d/

I will recommend you to use systemd service instead. As an example you can refer the qtdemo service and qtdemo script available with the qt-demo image.

I am facing following issue Touch screen calibration is not as per calibrated in application.
But when i close the Application, LXDE Loads and Touch screen response is good(as
calibrated) in LXDE. What can be done to solve this issue. Regards, Aneesh K N

Do you really need lxde desktop running in background ? If not you can disable the lxde desktop by running:

# systemctl stop lxdm
# systemctl disable lxdm

Qt for Embedded does not support auto-detection of touch panels in which case the driver must be specified explicitly to determine which device to use. To manually specify which driver to use, set the QWS_MOUSE_PROTO environment variable.

e.g.

QWS_MOUSE_PROTO=Tslib:/dev/input/touchscreen0

One can install tslib via opkg feeds
e.g.

# opkg update
# opkg install tslib-calibrate
# opkg install tslib-tests

I included QWS_MOUSE_PROTO=Tslib:/dev/input/touchscreen0
still calibration in application is inverted

Did you calibrate the touch screen with ts-calibrate ?
May I know the script you use to start your application ?

I Created a File StartupScript.sh in /etc/profile.d/ and inside that scrip following command was used to start the application
/home/

Yes i calibrated using ts_calibrate

What is the command ?

Can you also test using ts-tests to check the calibration and also can you please go through this discussion for some hints.