Verdin Development Board V1.1B Board Design Data

Hey everyone,

I am interested in the BOM of the Verdin Development Board version 1.1B. Unfortunately I can only find version 1.1A in the documentation of the board DevBoardDoc. Is this the same as the BOM of version 1.1B or was this just forgotten to be updated? Also in the attached ReadMe I can unfortunately find no information.

Thanks for the help!

Hello Billi1234,

at the moment we do not release BOM files for the small subversions. But you can read about the changes here. Verdin Development Board | Toradex Developer Center

Best Regards,

Matthias Gohlke

Hallo Matthias,

thanks! havent seen that. Thanks for the info. That is enough for us in any case.

Best Regards,
Daniel

Hello Billi1234,

you are welcome! Also, keep in mind that when you start building your own carrier board we can do a free 30 min zoom call on how to start a carrier board design. and later you can book a hardware review as well.

Best Regards,
Matthias

ok thanks for the information. We still have a long way to go. Who should I contact to make an appointment for the 30 min meeting?

hello billi1234,

please send an email to support.eu@toradex.com with the request for a 30min free carrier design guide call.

Best Regards,

Matthias