I’m working with a Colibri Carrier Board, with a imx7D trying to make a LM006 module work.
The system is a Linux generated with Yocto from LinuxImageV2.7 Toradex Git Repository Tag
Linux Version on start: Linux version 4.1.39-2.7.2+gba2f75f
I made little modification in the device tree to also have the 7" touchscreen working.
What I can say:
- The USB module is recognized by the Kernel. Here are the trace when plugging the module:
- [ 705.703740] usb 1-1.3: new high-speed USB device number 5 using ci_hdrc
- [ 705.835984] usb 1-1.3: New USB device found, idVendor=0bda, idProduct=8176
- [ 705.842890] usb 1-1.3: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
- [ 705.850255] usb 1-1.3: Product: 802.11n WLAN Adapter
- [ 705.855252] usb 1-1.3: Manufacturer: Realtek
- [ 705.859539] usb 1-1.3: SerialNumber: 00e04c000001
The lsusb command return the following:
- Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0bda:8176 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8188CUS 802.11n WLAN Adapter
There is NO interface showing up when plugging the module. (Neither usb0 nor wlan0, and can not bring them up mannualy → No such device)
I tryied to follow instruction here:
I have the following problems/errors:
- “connmanctl enable wifi” return Error wifi: The name net.connman was not provided by any .service files
- On the LXDE Interface, I can start connman-properties. I have an empty windows with just “Services” written, and nothing else.
Problems seems to be in the connman properties and configurations. But I do not know where to start and what to look at. Any help would be… helpfull