- Toradex has a USB Device Port (X29 in Colibri evaluation Board)
- Currently as per default image this port is detecting as a network port when connected to a PC
- How can we change this USB Device to CDC Class (Detects as COM Port )when connected to Windows/linux OS?
- X27 (UART to FTDI) is Debug Console Port for both Uboot and Linux as per default.
- We would Like to connect this UART to an Application Device (UART Printer , UART Barcode …) since all other UARTs are also consumed as per our application
- Is it Possible to Make above mentioned USB Device as Debug Console Port for both linux and u-boot enviornment?
Please share with us a method to do So
Thanks and Regards,
Aneesh K N