We are having some issues with USB autodect on our custom board.
This is similar to this question.
Our current setup is the following :
- Yocto build 5.x.y : tdx-reference-minimal-image
- SODIMM_185 and SODIMM_187 are connected to a USB port through a levelshifter.
- Same issue on USB_OTG1 and USB_OTG2.
- USB autodetect is working on Dahlia Carrier Board v1.0 (via USB hub)
- USB storage is detected if the key was plugged before booting (but this is not working for every kind of USB keys)
- If USB is plugged afterward, we are able to make it work manually with either uhubctl --reset or usbhid-dump