updating image

I try to update the image with the same method as I did with the V1.0b boards. That is making a tezi-image and putting this on a USB –stick.
Previously it would boot and I could select the correct image over a vnc connection and then install the correct image. But since I use the V1.1b modules this is not possible anymore. I get the errors as shown in the attached file. I use the latest nightly builds and I have also tested the release that is available on the website.
What I do is put the usb drive in the system. Stop in u-boot and then $: run bootcmd_usb0 the result of this can be found in the logging.
Could you confirm if the above should work or if I’m doing something wrong?
When I install the easy installer on the module I can boot it and use it. Otherwise I only can reprogram the module by using the recovery mode.
Which I quite cumbersome because I need to remove the module from my system put it in the ixora board and then do the recovery and installation and then put it back again on my custom carrier board.
So it would be nice to have the possibility to update the image as it was working with the V1.0b boards.

Hi @bas

Thanks for writing to the Toradex Community!

Which Toradex Easy Installer version are you using?
Which image did you install?

But since I use the V1.1b modules this is not possible any-more. I get the errors as shown in the attached file.

No error log is attached.

Best regards,
Jaski