uboot emmc mbr

Hi, I try to update emmc rootfs, kernel and dtb using dhcp on ethernet link from uboot.
Uboot version is preloaded by toradex in the colibri board (U-Boot 2019.07-3.0.4+g26d926eda0). It seems that mbr is broken on emmc (during manual update rootfs on linux).

I get the following message No partition table - mmc 0

When i check with gpt utils :

Colibri iMX7 # gpt guid mmc 0 GUID Partition Table Header signature is wrong: 0x0 != 0x545... get_disk_guid: ERROR: Invalid GPT GUID Partition Table Header signature is wrong: 0x0 != 0x545.. get_disk_guid: ERROR: Invalid Backup GPT error!

With mmc cmd :

mmc hwpartition Partition configuration: No enhanced user data area No GP1 partition No GP2 partition No GP3 partition No GP4 partition Card already partitioned Failed! 

How could I recreate the partition table from uboot ? How could I reload the tezi img when i’m blocked in uboot ?

In uboot, USB seems not working i check with many memory keys (fat32,ntfs, vfat), and i get the following message:

scanning bus usb@30b10000 for devices... 1 USB Device(s) found scanning bus usb@30b20000 for devices... 1 USB Device(s) found scanning usb for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found

Why the storage device is not found (for otg and host port of the colibri) ?

Thks,

What exact hardware (module and carrier board) and software versions of things are you talking about?

Hi Marcel, all is writhed in the mail colibri imx7 emmc 1gB 1.1A for the module and U-Boot 2019.07-3.0.4+g26d926eda0 Loaded by toradex into the module, carrier board custom emmc is on module,
Thks

What exactly is it that you are trying to achieve? Why exactly are you not just using the regular Toradex Easy Installer?

Dear marcel,
When i’m using the Toradex Easy Installer with VNC and recovery mode on the colibri evaluation board I get the following message during erasing partition :
“discarding content on device mmcblk0boot0”
blkdiscard:/dev/mmcblk0boot0 blkdiscard ioctl failed : Operation not supported

"

Which version of Toradex Easy installer are you using?
Have you done any changes to Toradex easy installer image?

Best regards,
Jaski

I use all tezi latest revision and all latest rootfs/kernel image.
Following exemple with the latest toradex multimedia image on evaluation board with colibri imx7d emmc 1galt text

Sorry, but I have never seen such a message before. Could you outline what exactly step-by-step you are doing?