I want to use UARTA of IRIS v2 carrier board with colibri imx6dl
The special part is:
Data transmitted and received must be 32 bytes long
How can I use the device in such configuration?
Hi @UfkuAcik !
Welcome to Toradex Community!
Feel free to browse around
We have in Toradex Developer some pages about UART:
- UART (Linux) | Toradex Developer Center
- How to Use UART on TorizonCore | Toradex Developer Center
- Peripheral Access Overview | Toradex Developer Center
Could you please share more information about your setup?
- Which module are you using? Please share its full name and version.
- Which OS are you using? Please share its version as well.
- Which carrier board are you using?
Hello @UfkuAcik ,
Were you able to solve your issue? Do you need more help on our side?