Torizon extension VSCode, Error(540)

Hello there!

Im using VSCode to make C/C++ files with torizon extension but for some reason after a while i get the following error:
The interesting part is that i have two dev-containers already running, one is a c projet and the other is a c++. And when i try to start this third one i do everything the same way as with the others and the error occurs.

Could anyone help with this?

best regards,
Jeffey.

Hi @BoaheneJeffrey ,

What version of the extension are you using?

What template did you choose for your C/C++ project? Autotools-based, CMake, Makefile-based, etc.?

And when i try to start this third one i do everything the same way as with the others and the error occurs.

When you say start, do you mean trying to compile and deploy the project by pressing F5? What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

Best regards,
Lucas Akira

Hi Lucas!

Toradex Torizon Support v1.5.1 is what im using.

I tried qt qml, cmake,single file, etc… and all gave the same error.

I mean to create the project, to be able to work in it.

My process is to create this error: F1 >TorizonC-C++:Create C/C++ application > name it > choose a folder on the desktop > choose qt qml sample > arm64v8-qt5-vivante-no-ssh_bullseye > username:torizon =>> error(540)

It used to work with the exact same process, it started a dev container and i could start coding in c and deploy i the project onto the board.

im using windows 10.

Best regards,
Jeffey Boahene.

Hi @BoaheneJeffrey, how are you?

Have you tried reloading the window or maybe reinstalling the extension? I just did a quick test with version 1.5.1 of the extension and the early access one and have not been able to reproduce it. Both tests resulted in a newly created QML template.

Also, have you tried to change the folder path to another one on your computer? Does this happen with every path you type?

Best regards,

Hi @BoaheneJeffrey, how are you?

Do you have any news on this topic?