Toradex easy installer

I was installing LXDE operating system from toradex easy installer and light was cut and when i again on the module then toradex easy installer is not starting except it something print on the screen. I want to start again toradex easy installer. Please help.

I have followed recovery step but it stuck on resetting…

hi @Sandeep_kumar

Could you provide the version of the hardware and software of your module?

What is printed on the screen?
Are you able to reset the module to recovery mode? Could you provide some error log? Thanks.

Please

Windows: recovery-windows.bat
Linux: recovery-linux.sh

link text

I have attached the logs which show when i started the module.
I am not able to reset the module in recovery mode.
version is IMX6ULL 256MB

please help me.

Hi @Sandeep_kumar

Thanks for the log. How did you try to go to recovery mode? Whic carrier board are you using? Do you have an error log, when you tried to start Toradex Easy Installer?

According the steps mentioned in the documents to enter in recovery mode. I have followed that steps. I have used hardware and software both of the steps to enter in recovery mode.

I am using colibri evaluation v3.2B I tried to install toradex easy installer by today.

please help.

Do you have an error log? What exactly did you do to get to the recovery mode?

When i use to enter in recovery mode by hardware, by pressing recovery botton on the module then it stuck in resetting mode.

The logs is given below and it stuck on reset for infinite time.

U-Boot 2016.11-2.7.5+g52259cf (Jun 28 2018 - 12:58:35 +0000)

CPU: Freescale i.MX6ULL rev1.0 528 MHz (running at 396 MHz)
CPU: Commercial temperature grade (0C to 95C) at 31C
Reset cause: POR
DRAM: 256 MiB
NAND: 128 MiB
MMC: FSL_SDHC: 0
Video: 640x480x18
In: serial
Out: serial
Err: serial
Model: Toradex Colibri iMX6ULL 256MB V1.0A, Serial# 03007627
Net: FEC0
Hit any key to stop autoboot: 0
Colibri iMX6ULL # bmode usb
resetting …

You did everything correct till now. After the command bmode usb, you need to launch the script to download Toradex Easy Installer.

Windows: recovery-windows.bat, Linux: recovery-linux.sh

Sir how i launch the script to download toradex easy installer.
I did not able to write anything on terminal after infinite resetting…

please tell me the steps.

The steps are described here. You just have to do step 4.
For this you need to open a second terminal and then launch the windows or linux srcipt (depending on the OS of your host) after you download and extracted the Toradex Easy Installer. Your module should be connected to Internet, or you need to extract the tezi image to usb key or sd card.

Dear Sir,
i have followed your instruction which you have given but it is not working.
Then i erased the module using (nand erase.chip) command. After that it is not showing anything on terminal.

Sir please help its urjent.

What exactly is not working? It is impossible to understand the problem, if you don’t provide an error log? Why did you erased the nand flash.

By the way, I just noticed, you have a imx6ull module with 256MB Nand Flash. You cannot install a LXDE image on it, since this image won’t fit in 256MB. Thats why you need to install the Console Image. Sorry, I overlooked this.

Sir, after erasing nand i am not able to enter bootloader so please tell me how can i enter in the bootloader please.

Is that bootloader erased ?

if you apply the command nand erase.chip, then the whole flash is erased. You have to recreate everything from beginning using Toradex Easy Installer.