TdxAllLibraries.dll deployment with VS2015 and WEC2013 on iMX7

Hi,
I have troubles with the configuration of the deployment process.
The managed app is running after manually copying the TdxAllLibraries.dll to the folder on the device (/Temp here), but how can this step be done automatically?
I tried to add a reference in my C# project, but this fails, no wonder, TdxAllLibraries.dll isn’t managed code.
I tried to add a reference path, no chance.
I found a file called ‘DeployFileList.txt’, I altered manually, this works but is overwritten during the next deploy process.

Thanks for helping.

((My Intention: I want to have a managed project which contains the dll-imports and everything needed with the correct deployment settings, so everybody who wants to write an (managed) app can reference this tiny project and is done.))

With best regards

Gerhard

You should be able to add the dll to your project as a resource file (add\existing item… in the context menu for the project) and then change the properties so it’s copied to the target folder on deployment.

Hi,
found a solution.

• Use ‘Project/Add existing item’ to add the ‘TdxAllLibrariesdll.dll’ to the Project
  • Edit ‘Properties’ of this item, set ‘Copy to Output directory’ to ‘Copy if newer’

Done.

With best regards

Gerhard

Oh
thanks Valter.tx.
I don’t get any notification about your comment, and find out exactly the same solution.

Thanks anyway.

With best regards

Gerhard