T30 Touch stall

Hi,

I hope you mean Q4 2017 and not 2018?

Yes, our schedule is very tide. Actually we already has customer related complaints regarding this issue.

Would it be possible to get an update with only the fixed part early? Some sort of intermediate update?

Will the fix require a complete image updated?
Because that mean new installation of application firmware, calibration data and configuration at our customer, that has stall problems.

Thomas

Sorry, yes of course it is 2017. I can not promise we can provide you an update of a single dll, but we will be able to build you an pre-release image once we have a fix ready in case single DLLs are not enough.

Will the fix require a complete image updated?
As mentioned above may be a complete image update is required. There are some drivers that can not be replaced in a built image.

Hi,

That’s sounds good. Any idea when a pre-release could be available, so we can start testing right away?

@TJO: No, not really clear when, we try to schedule it in November.

Hi,

Any news about progress and release date?

Anything is apriciated

Thomas

It is still the plan to provide an image with a first workaround until the end of November.

Any news on the workaround?

@TJO: Not yet.

We are using T20 (WIN CE7 Image Version 1.4) and 10.1 inch resistive 4 wire touch screen and facing same problem on 20+ units in production please guide to resolve.

Regards, Chilaya

I will share some contact details with you privately. In the mean time we will setup up a long term test with the I2C test application we wrote on our side, so far we run the tests only for a few hours. <<<<<-

We are using T20 (WIN CE7 Image Version 1.4) and 10.1 inch resistive 4 wire touch screen and facing same problem on 20+ units in production please guide to resolve.

Regards,
Chilaya

No this is new question and has only resemblance to the T30 question that problem with touch.

Dear @chilaya
In your previous post you mention
We are using T20 (WIN CE7…
while you stated in your initial question, that you use Colibri T30 and WEC2013. Can you please clarify?
Regards, Andy

Seems to be related to the BSP issue “Colibri and Apalis T30 Freezes UI”, which was fixed in the latest build 2.2b2