System does not boot - Colibri iMX7D 512 V.1.1D

Good afternoon, I have a Kernel error problem, some files were incompatible. I would like to know if it is possible to recover the system, because it starts but presents this error in the initialization operation.
Below is the error:
4.1281431 UBIFS error (ubi0:3 pid 1): ubifs_get_pnode.part.4: calc num: 914
4.1353381 UBIFS error (ubi0:3 pid 1): ubifs_update_one_lp: cannot update properties of LEB 3670, error -22
4.2271251 Kernel panic not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0).

Thank you very much in advance,

Hi @GEBES ,

Welcome to the Toradex Community!

We translated your question to English to follow our community policy, if you feel more comfortable speaking Portuguese, please send one e-mail with your doubt to support.br@toradex.com.

I checked our data and didn’t find anything with the e-mail you sent us, can you please share with us information about the project? Which company do you work for?

About your doubt, how exactly did these errors appear? Did you do some changes to the root file system?

If you want to recover the module, the easiest way is to reflash it again using the recovery mode process described here, but keep in mind that you will lose the entire data on the NAND.

Best regards,
Daniel Morais