SysInfoDemo fails on i.MX7 dual - WEC2013

Hi,
just want to try out the Demos, but SysInfo_Demo Fails on i,MX7 dual running WEC2013.
Here what I get:

[upload|C1QFdbxjpjY8Hr1xw4ZOmGxUKFo=]

[upload|z74o8z2OI2O9SW9Y1Y9nGbqLf+w=]

[upload|nj0I9tn1WjZvFq1+HTEglMdMcnQ=]

Thanks for helping.

With best regards

Gerhard

Hi @Gerhard

It works on my desk using WEC2013 V1.1b4.

Can you please tell me which OS Release you are using
START → Programs → ColibriTools → [UpdateTool] ↠[Version Info]

Regards, Andy

Dear @Gerhard,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Already we have solved this issue and planned to release with the next version. I would like to share the preliminary release([Toradex CE libraries] 1) with you now, could you please test with that and let me know the feedback.

Thank you

Hi Raja,

ok, can do this later in the evening. how can I get the new release and which is the test/Installation procedur?

With best regards

Gerhard

Hi Raja,

fine, but where can I get the preliminaty lib with your changes and how do install?

((I am still newbee to Toradex in general and i.MX7))

With best regards

Gerhard

Hi Andy,

here the results:
1170-version-info.png

Unfortunately the Version info only Shows 1.1, no additional info.

With best regards

Gerhard

Hi Gerhard,

Raja gave you the download link for the preliminary library package in his answer above.
You can install and use the libraries identical to the official package, but please replace the libraries with the official release, after we published them.

Regards, Andy

Hi @Gerhard,

Please click the Toradex CE libraries link in the http://www.toradex.com/community/answers/28242/view.html, you will get ToradexCeLibraries_2.2b4491-20180903.zip. Extract the contents to the folder and go to .\LibDemos\ directory, you will see many demo applications. Open the demo application in the Visual Studio 2015 and build and deploy it on the device. The preliminary release contains fully-fledged libraries, DLL, header files and demo applications.

Please let me know if you any other questions?

Thank you.

Hi Raja,

thanks, works as expected now.

With best regards

Gerhard

Hi Raja,

thanks, works as expected now.

With best regards

Gerhard