Software SDK starter guide for APALIS iMX6 + ixora-carrier-board

Hi All ,

We have procured an APALIS iMX6 SOC & iXORA carrier board which on power on boots and we get proper GUI on monitor by factory flashed image.

I am not able to figure the documentation (steps ) which can help me to download the required source package , generate the images & make the Apalis boot from this locally created image rather than using factory default.

I want to build an working image of Uboot + Kernel + RFS from source code using our test pc ( has UBUNTU 14.04 ) .

1. Could members please point to proper software starter guide to do so ?

2. I come from buildroot environment & not aware of YOCTO so is there any starting guide or tutorial from TORADEX for same .

Once i clear this stage i could play around and understand the Yocto environment to build setup as per our requirement.

Thanks.

I am not able to figure the documentation (steps ) which can help me to download the required source package , generate the images & make the Apalis boot from this locally created image rather than using factory default.
I want to build an working image of Uboot + Kernel + RFS from source code using our test pc ( has UBUNTU 14.04 ) .

1. Could members please point to proper software starter guide to do so ? 2) I come from buildroot environment & not aware of YOCTO so is there any starting guide or tutorial from TORADEX for same .

Please have a look at the oe-core article which has information related to build. For information related to setting/building SDKs refer this article. Refer this article for flashing related istructions.

Thanks Bhuvan will use these links as starting guide .