SNMP on VF61

I want to integrate SNMP Protocol for reading node value using c code written in OE Core SDK. How can I get net-snmp libraries for snmp headers , . I am using 2.6.1 version of kernel.

One would have to set up OpenEmbedded as described here, add the below line to local.conf

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " net-snmp"

and then build and install the SDK as described here which can be used for development. Also build an image to have SNMP installed in the image.

thank you, do i have to delete already populated sdk and and image files which already created,

Is (Colibri_VF_LinuxImageV2.6.1Beta1_20161001.tar.bz2 ) version of image have snmp installed or can I update it with ipk

Not mandatory as the SDK installer will any way overwrite if any SDK is detected in the path. As @Sanchayan pointed you will need to build Image too along with the SDK and flash the module with the custom image and deploy the SDK.
I would suggest you to first analyze your requirements for your projects and add the required additional packages and then build your custom image and SDK to avoid building SDK/images multiple times.

Yes, its all working fine. Thank you . I understood that net-snmp belongs meta-networking layer , its included in layers config, but all recipes belongs to added layer is not working with image. is there any way to find out default recipes added by default?

Hm, that really should work. You can use bitbake-layers to get a list of layers included in your build:

bitbake-layers show-layers