Shcompapi.dll missing

Hello,

I have tried to use VNC on WEC 2013 device. I have downloaded it here
https://docs.toradex.com/103102-efonnvc-wince8.zip
vncconfig.exe works correct on the device.
But winvnc.exe shows next error when run:
alt text

Could you please help me to fix this?

Additional question: can be shared source codes for VNC for WEC 2013? As I understood, it is Source Forge EfonNVC project, EfonVNC download | SourceForge.net

Dear @shm
Please clarify the tags of your question to let us know which product you are using.
Best Regards, Andy

I do not use any hardware/software from Toradex. I have my own panel (industrial computer) with Windows Empedded Compact 2013, and I have tried to run Toradex Documents - EfonNVC wince8.

Dear @shm

This community is mainly a support channel for Toradex customers, so please don’t blame us for not digging into the details. However, I can give you some hints:

All our products are based on ARM CPUs. The code is not binary compatible to x86 (PCs),
As you are referring your hardware to be an “industrial computer”, I can imagine it is an x86 PC.

However, you should get back to the supplieer of the WEC2013 (Usually your hardware supplier) to ask for that DLL.

Regards, Andy

Hi, I know it has been 6 years, but I’m having the same issue. I can’t even find anything about that dll online, did you mage to solve the problem?

Ty in advance

Hello @Darkveemon1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Toradex community!
Could you please start a new thread with more information regarding the specifics of your Hardware and Software? This way we would be able to keep track of it and support you better. Thanks for your understanding!