After a lot of poking and trial and error, I’ve discovered that attempting to set the SPI PackedMode using the WinCE libraries causes the subsequent call to VybSpi_Open to fail. If the call to set PackedMode isn’t made, VybSpi_Open works. I’ve tried settings BitsPerWord before and after the call, and the result is the same.
The basis sequence is the same as in the demo: init, configure, then open. As the code is C#, and split across several files, the projects are attached for testing - the executable program is in Program.cs in the ToradexWrapperTest project.
(FWIW: once verified that it’s working, I’ll be putting the wrapper on GitHub for general use.)