Serial to USB driver

Hello:
I currently have the Apalix iMX8 Embedded Vision Starter Kit. I have everything connected but my PC does not recognize the COM port. It states it as “unrecongnzed device” so I assume it’s that I haven’t installed the USB-to-serial driver. Can you please send me the USB-to-Serial driver?

The Apalix iMX8 Embedded Vision Starter Kit includes Ixora carrier board which has no USB-to-Serial but rather regular RS-232 interface. You can use your own USB-to-Serial adapter to connect it to your development computer if it has no RS232 port. Please check this article for more details about connections.

alt text

Attached are my connections. As you can see from my connections, there is an intermediate hardware that came with the Apalix iMX8 kit which seems to be like a USB to Serial converter. Do I need a driver for that? If yes, please send me driver.

That blue adapter between the serial cable and the USB cable came with the Apalis IMX8 Embedded Vision Starter Kit.

That blue adapter between the serial cable and the USB cable in the figure came with the Apalis IMX8 Embedded Vision Starter Kit.

Also, what is the BAUD rate?

Never mind. I got it. It’s 115200 baud!

https://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm

Drivers are on the small CD included to USB-2-Serail adapter package. You can also download them from IC manufacturer website.