Sd card hotplug stopped working after upgrade

So, I installed Angstron via easy installer and sdcard auto mount (hotplug) is working. Then I run
opkg update && opkg upgrade
and the automount stopped working. The directory
/media/mmcblk0p1/
is created, but /dev/mmcblk0p1/ is not mounted to it. The sdcard is fat32-formated and working, tested on another computer.

Script /etc/udev/scripts/mount.sh seems to be running and executing ‘mount’, after connecting sdcard the following line appear in ‘journalctl -f’:

colibri-imx6ull root[523]: mount.sh/automount Auto-mount of [/media/mmcblk0p1] successful

any suggestions?

Hi

Do NOT use opkg upgrade. This may (or less likely may not) update something which we changed to make things work smoother. Usually the X11 versions/configurations make the system unusable. In your case I guess that this change to the systemd configuration got changed.

Note that /dev/mmcblk0p1 is a partition on the eMMC device on the module. The SD card is represented by /dev/mmcblk1pX.

If you need additional help please state the version of things you use, both hardware and software.

Max

Do NOT use opkg upgrade. This may (or less likely may not) update something which we changed to make things work smoother. Usually the X11 versions/configurations make the system unusable. In your case I guess that this change to the systemd configuration got changed.

Ok, if I do not update the system does not break.

Note that /dev/mmcblk0p1 is a partition on the eMMC device on the module. The SD card is represented by /dev/mmcblk1pX.

I think thats not the case, correct me if I’m wrong, but imx6ull uses an NAND as primary non-volatile memory.

My bad. I had a Colibri iMX6 in mind when I wrote that. Sorry about that.

For the Colibri iMX6ULL /dev/mmcblk0p1 represents the SD card.

Max