Run-container-torizon-release-arm64 failed

Hi Toradex Commnunity,

This is The tdx-info:

Using the task run-container-torizon-release-arm64 from the Task-Runner in the VS Code connected to the WSL , I wanted to deploy/debug my Avalonia application on my SoM, unfortunately it does not work and show me this error:

**Executing task: sshpass -p admin scp -P 22 -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no /home/ubuntu2204/bouira/docker-compose.yml torizon@x.x.x.x:~/ **

Warning: Permanently added ‘x.x.x.x’ (ED25519) to the list of known hosts.
scp: /home/torizon//docker-compose.yml: Permission denied

** * The terminal process “sshpass ‘-p’, ‘admin’, ‘scp’, ‘-P’, ‘22’, ‘-o’, ‘UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null’, ‘-o’, ‘StrictHostKeyChecking=no’, ‘/home/ubuntu2204/bouira/docker-compose.yml’, ‘torizon@x.x.x.x:~/’” terminated with exit code: 1.**

Any help?
Best regards,
Ahmed49

Greetings @Ahmed49,

It appears the error is because scp is having issues copying the docker-compose.yml file from your development PC to your Toradex device.

The only way I was able to reproduce this is if my device already had a file at /home/torizon/docker-compose.yml, that was not owned by the torizon user. In this case scp wouldn’t have permission to overwrite a file owned by another user. Otherwise the task behaved normally as expected.

Can you check the /home/torizon directory on the device and make sure it is clean/clear.

Best Regards,
Jeremias