I was hoping I could save some time learning what others are using and any recommended paths?
I intend to set up a job on my Jenkins CI server to make the builds.
Is there an advantage for using a specific build host? CentOS or Ubuntu? Getting started - Openembedded.org
Docker? A canned VM ISO image? A new VM setup from scratch?
Then set my local.conf and go get a cup of coffee, or two, maybe lunch…
MACHINE ?= “colibri-imx6ull”
I plan to target the existing Colibri VGA display before trying to get a 480 x 272 24-bit RGB display working (this looks challenging and appears to require building an adapter board). Then eventually boot2qt.
Thanks in advance for any advice,
- Toradex - Yocto Project | Ångström distribution
- OpenEmbedded (core) - Toradex System/Computer on Modules
- Getting started - Openembedded.org
- Supported displays
- NHD-4.3-480272EF-ATXL#-CTP Capacitive Touch Standard Screen
- Generic RGB Display Adapter Board
- Qt Creator to cross compile - Embedded Linux
- Building Your Own Embedded Linux Image | Qt 5.15.5 for Device Creation