Qt OpenGL problem

Hi,
I make a custom Linux 2.8 angstrom-lxde-image and add Qt libraries in it. I make my program and deploy on board and everything was good before I use QOpenGLWidget class. This class use OpenGL library.
I test “2dpainting” example that exist in Qt. The section in widget that should show OpenGL output was always black!

After this I download Qt Demo Image from here and test “2dpainting” example on it and the output was OK and only show some error in terminal but the output was not black and I can see the output.

What is the problem? Should I do any for using OpenGL with Qt?
Can I copy “/usr/lib/ libQt5*” files from Qt Demo Image to my custom Image?
The Qt version of Qt Demo Image is 5.12 and is different with Qt that exist in my custom Image.

Thanks

hi @prog

Could you provide the version of the Hardware and Software of your module? Which carrier board are you using?

Concerning your issue:

• Which image did you build exactly?
  • Have you done any changes before launching the build?
  • Could you provide a complete dmesg log in a file?

Best regards, Jaski

Hi @jaski.tx

Hardware Version:

Apalis iMX6Q 2GB IT V1.1C
Ixora V1.0A

I use the latest BSP 2.8 version and only edit local.conf file before building.
Linux boot up output
[dmsg command output]3
My edited local.conf file

Thanks

hi @prog

Which version of Qt are you using? Could you update to the version 5.12 and try if you application is working?

Thanks and best regards, Jaski

Hi @jaski.tx
My current Qt version is 5.9.6; How can I update it to 5.12?
Thanks.

hi @prog
You could checkout in the folder meta-layer QT5, whatever version you want and then update also the image recipe. However this is not an easy task, since QT layer has lot of dependencies in other layers too. We will update to new baseline in Q1 2019. So I would recommend you to wait till this is done. Please check also this thread, thanks.