Qt Build System Issue: c: command not found

Hello!
When I try to build my Qt application with the Toradex-Kit, i get the following error:

c: command not found

When I use the Desktop-Kit the application works. Could you tell me, why the project isn’t building with the Toradex-Kit?

Thank you!

Hi @OhneName and Welcome to the Toradex Community!

Could you provide the version of the hardware (including carrier board) and software of your module?

c: command not found

Which command exactly are you running?

Have you already read this?

Best regards,
Jaski

Hardware: Colibri iMX6ULL 256MB V1.1 with the carrier Viola Plus V1.2B

I don’t know which command is meant by the error. It appaers whenever I want to run or build the project. (see screenshot 1)

Qt version 5.9.7
/opt/oecore/sysroots/x86_64-angstromsdk-linux/usr/bin/qt5/qmake

More details about the kit i’m using
Toradex-C++ Compiler path:
/opt/oecore/sysroots/x86_64-angstromsdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++

Toradex Debugger path:
/opt/oecore/sysroots/x86_64-angstromsdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gdb

(see screenshot 2)

I’m working with yocto.

Hello @OhneName,

1. Do you use QT for Device creation or Build with openEmbedded Layers

2. Did you follow this guide? https://developer.toradex.com/knowledge-base/how-to-set-up-qt-creator-to-cross-compile-for-embedded-linux

3. Before starting Qt Creator, we have to export some build environment variables.
    It is required to source the script to export the environment variables every time in the same terminal session you run Qt Creator. check it it been successful by
    echo $OE_QMAKE_CXX
    you should then see something like this.
    arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++ -march=armv7-a -mthumb -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-neon-angstrom-linux-gnueabi

4. I see in the picture that you couldn’t not connect to the board via SSH. Can you please check it you can SSH into the board /