Qt Application Deployement Problem in Linux

I am trying to build and deploy a simple form application using QT creator to Colibri T20.
I have created Image Version 2.8.2 version image and sdk build using openembedded system from toradex repository.
I have installed new image in Target and sdk in the host and configured QT as per toradex page for QT.
Everything seems ok. only exception is i the kits Tab of Options in QT it shows a red astrix and pop up says mkspec not found. I have pointed out the mkspecs as mentioned in the setting up page.
The build succeeds. Here is the output.

16:30:03: Running steps for project QT_Project1...
16:30:03: Starting: "/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/x86_64-angstromsdk-linux/usr/bin/qt5/qmake" /home/ub_serpent_host/QT_Projects/QT_Project1/QT_Project1.pro -r -spec /usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-vfp-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/qt5/mkspecs/linux-oe-g++
16:30:03: The process "/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/x86_64-angstromsdk-linux/usr/bin/qt5/qmake" exited normally.
16:30:03: Starting: "/usr/bin/make" 
/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/x86_64-angstromsdk-linux/usr/bin/qt5/uic ../QT_Project1/mainwindow.ui -o ui_mainwindow.h
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++  -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -march=armv7-a -mthumb -mfpu=vfp -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-vfp-angstrom-linux-gnueabi -c -pipe  -O2 -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types  -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../QT_Project1 -I. -I/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-vfp-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5 -I/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-vfp-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -I/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-vfp-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-vfp-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -I. -I. -I/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-vfp-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/qt5/mkspecs/linux-oe-g++ -o mainwindow.o ../QT_Project1/mainwindow.cpp
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++  -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -march=armv7-a -mthumb -mfpu=vfp -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-vfp-angstrom-linux-gnueabi -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-O1 -o QT_Project1 main.o mainwindow.o moc_mainwindow.o   -L/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-vfp-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lGLESv2 -lpthread 
16:30:03: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited normally.
16:30:03: Elapsed time: 00:01.

Then I am trying to deploy to target. Here is the output.

16:31:47: Connecting to device...
16:31:47: The remote file system has 717 megabytes of free space, going ahead.
16:31:47: Deploy step finished.
16:31:47: No deployment action necessary. Skipping.
16:31:47: Deploy step finished.
16:31:47: Elapsed time: 00:01.

Nothing reaches the target.

Then I try to copy the executable to target using SD card and try to run from command prompt.
Then it says

error while loading shared libraries: libqt5Widgets.so.5
cannot open shard object file
no such file..

Why my deployment module is not packing those libraries? or is that libraries needed in target?
How to proceed? please help.
Thanks

In Qt creator documentation it is said that we need to edit the Qt_Project.pro file ( our project file) to add these lines

target.path = /root
INSTALLS += target

I don’t know why toradex how to pages do not contain this info.
Now I have suceeded in deploying the executable in Target.
But still the library missing problem is not solved.
The output of run is still

Cannot run: No command given.
/home/root/QT_Project1: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Widgets.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Application finished with exit code 127.

Thanks for the update, we will update QT article.
Could you check if the shared libraries exist on the module? For further Information, you can read this article.

That article is not providing info which can be directly used in our case, at least to my knowledge level.
That page says to do this for static linking

cd /path/to/Qt
./configure -static -prefix /path/to/Qt <other parameters>
make

Could you just help me to understand what does it suggests to do in our case?

Could you check if the shared libraries exist on the module when you flash the QT5 image?

Where to check this in the module?
Thank you

hi
i found it under the following folder: “./usr/lib/libQt5Widgets.so”

I found that file in the tool-chain and the path is
/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-vfp-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib
And in case of Image LXDE which I am using I cant find that file in rootfs.
But for X11 image that file is present.
Now my confusion increses.
Which is the image I should use to deploy a Qt application with a GUI window in T20? Also which is the tool chain?
Please

hi

And in case of Image LXDE which I am using I cant find that file in rootfs.
This is normal. You have to create an Image where Qt is included.

But for X11 image that file is present. Now my confusion increses. Which is the image I should use to deploy a Qt application with a GUI window in T20?
This is also normal, since you created the image with Qt funtionality enabled. You can use the LXDE image with Qt enabled for deploying your Application. The Toolchain installation is very good explained in this arcticle.