Permission Denied in IMX6

while trying to start snmp in the target board i am getting ERROR "permission denied"alt text

What exact hardware and software versions of things are you talking about? I don’t think any SNMP features come pre-installed on any of our demo images. Could you elaborate how exactly you went about installing what exactly?

I had already configured snmp for iris rev1.1 on imx6 lxde. I want to start the snmp server from usr/sbin/snmpd. But I am getting this Error"Permission Denied" while starting.

Could you provide the software version of your module (uname -r)? How did you configure snmp on the module?

Software version “4.1.44-2.7.4+gb1555bf” .I configured snmp with net snmp module in my linux system.

I installed snmp on the module and tested the command, it is working fine. The issue may be related to the permission to the snmpd or the related files. You should check for the permissions by using the command ls -la /usr/sbin/snmpd.

I got this:-
2368 -rw-r–r-- 1 root root 2423471 Oct 5 07:14 /usr/sbin/snmpd. How can i change this?

Thank you. This issue is closed…

You can change this by using the command chmod.

You are welcome. Thanks for the feedback.