Peak pcie canbus on ixora/imx6

I am trying to get the mini pcie peak can adapter working on the Ixora/imx6 combo on Linux. I have built the 8.7.0 version of the peak driver via Yocto. I am able to use ip link to bring up the interfaces can1 and can2,

ip link set can1 type can bitrate 500000; ip link set can1 up; cansend 123#1122334455667788;

Everything works up to this point. I can see the packet on the bus with an analyzer. However, the next time I try and send a packet it doesn’t send. It also can never receives. If I look at the statistics via ipconfig can1/2 it says that all packets are sending without error even though the first is the only one that makes it on the bus. No packets are ever received according to the stats.
Also, and strangely, when I shutdown/reset the board and I am looking at the CAN bus all the additional packets I tried to send after the first via cansend that didn’t go initially get spit out on the bus… right before it shuts down. If I tried to send 7 total packet the first sends and the 6 others don’t. But then on reboot the 6 leftovers get spit out on the bus right before it shuts down!!
The built in interfaces CAN0/1 work fine.
I was wondering if there is any additional configuration I need to do on the Ixora board to get the mini pcie working?

hi @leescott858

Welcome to the Toradex Community!!!

Could you provide the version of the hardware and software of your module? Could you share the complete dmesg log in a text file? What is the output of lsmod and lspci -v ?

Is there any application running in the background? What is the CPU Load?

Thanks and best regards, Jaski