No DVI output PXA320_806IT v1.2B

Hello, I have several colibri boards PXA320_806IT v1.2B which have no image output on the Iris rev 2.0 carrier board, the project runs on windowsCE5. Version PXA320_806IT v1.2C has an image and version PXA320_806IT v2.0 also the system works normally. Do I have to change something on the support plate for the image output?
Thank you for the advice.
Igor_K

Colibri PXA 320 has no DVI interface so output to digital only DVI monitor is impossible. Colibri module has a parallel RGBI interface and Iris board has a parallel RGB to VGA converter. Output of this converter is routed to analog pins of DVI connector . So you can use a simple adapter like this and connect a VGA monitor. If your PXA320_806IT v1.2B modules doesn’t have an output they can be either not programmed at all or have a wrong display parameters. Could you please specify what have you flashed to PXA320_806IT v1.2B and provide logs form debug serial port.

Of course, the PXA320 does not have a dvi connector, but the IRIS carrier board has a dvi to VGA monitor where it is connected. I did not program the PXA320 here. I just need to adjust the parameter so that it is output to the screen, I can do it by cloning or I need JTAG. Yes, I use it
adapter that you sent, all boards are functional on the manufacturer’s support board, only some have output to the screen and some are not specific versions, I wrote above. Sorry, I’m using google translator.

You can use the remote display tool and adjust display parameters as described here.