Linux driver and device tree for CYTMA568

Hello,

I want to connect a touchscreen using CYTMA568 to the Ixora Carrier Board via i2c. But I don’t know how to implement the touch driver for this touchscreen. Is there a CYTMA568 driver or any kernel patch file for iMX6?

Best regards

Hello @muratc98 ,

Here is an article that describes the first steps to getting started with a capacitive touch screen:

And when it comes to custom displays, it is mostly our customer who adds a kernel patch and to their own image that they build, because they are simply too many display solutions out there for us to support them all. `But here is also another article from us to help our customers: Display Output, Resolution and Timings (Linux) | Toradex Developer Center

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Janani

Hello @muratc98 ,

Thank you for your message. Here is an article to refer to for getting started with Capacitive Display: First Steps with Capacitive Multi-Touch Display

For custom displays such as yours, it is our customers who build their own image and kernel integrating their displays. However, here is an article from Toradex that might help you with this: Display Output, Resolution and Timings (Linux) | Toradex Developer Center

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Janani