Issues in cross compiling with Glade(GTK)

hello all,
I am creating a simple GUI through Glade(gtk) simply by placing widgets…after doing all the steps and cross compiling it i am getting an error while building i.e…missing gtkconfig.h file…i have included the complete gtk library in my file but still i am getting the error…so my concern is can you guide me the complete steps on how can i cross compile my gtk application to the toradex?
Do i need to create a image file for it or will it run on the default linux provided by toradex…i.e…Angstrom version…i want you to guide me all the steps from the start…
Waiting for the reply from your side…
Thanks

Hi @akshat

What exactly have you done?
How did you create the SDK?
Could you share a sample Project where you got the error?

Best regards,
Jaski

i have created a project in glade(gtk) and on saving it…a ‘.glade’ extension file is created…then i write a code named ‘main.c’ as follows:

#include 

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    GtkBuilder      *builder; 
    GtkWidget       *window;

gtk_init(&argc, &argv);

builder = gtk_builder_new();
    gtk_builder_add_from_file (builder, "window_main.glade", NULL);

window = GTK_WIDGET(gtk_builder_get_object(builder, "window_main"));
    gtk_builder_connect_signals(builder, NULL);

g_object_unref(builder);

gtk_widget_show(window);                
    gtk_main();

return 0;
}

// called when window is closed
void on_window_main_destroy()
{
    gtk_main_quit();
}

after that i cross compile this file through eclipse like i do for all my c files…but at the time of building it gives an error ‘glibconfig.h’ not found…i checked this file in my sdk but there i also didnt find it…
after that i tried with other toolchain file which i had custom created and added pyqt5 python and pip in the recipe…on that file also i didnt find that glibconfig.h file…

So my concern is that do i required some different toolchain to run my GTK created GUIs?

my this gui is running fine in my ubuntu pc…

Hi@akshat

This code is not complete. Lot of include are missing.

So my concern is that do i required some different Toolchain to run my GTK created GUIs?

Yes, you are right. You need to create a custom image with included GTK and the corresponding SDK using OpenEmbeddedBuild.

Best regards,
Jaski

Hi @jaski.tx
I append gtk+3 in the recipe but still i didnt find the required file…i.e…glibconfig.h in the SDK…

Which recipe? What exactly did you add and how exactly did you build the image and corresponding SDK?