Issue with "Capacitive Touch Display 7” Parallel" Configuration with iMX7D 1GB varient along with Iris board

I’m New with Colibri iMX7d 1GB. I just configuring the Capacitive Touch Display 7” Parallel Using documents First Steps with Capacitive Touch Display 7" Parallel | Toradex Developer Center
I set the “setenv vidargs video='mxsfb:800x480M-16@60,pixclock=1”.
It’s not working.

No, It’s not same.

Hi
Could you provide the hardware and software version of your module?

It’s not working.
What is not working?
Please describe better your Application!

I use Colibri iMX7D 1GB {v1.1a} along with Iris carrier board {V1.1b} & Capacitive touch screen 7" display { V1.0A}
I’m unable to configure display. It’s don’t have any response.

Is the device tree customization required?

Which Bsp are you using? Is this a new board?

4.1.44-2.7.4+gb1555bf I Think this is my BSP version
yes, It’s a new board.

alt text

Not, if you are using the one from Toradex Shop. Could you check your hardware connection, especially for pin matching.

we used 40-pin connector for Display & Back-light; not configuring Touch.
Is there any extra connection required for display & Back-light?alt text

No, the 40pin connector is for backlight and display signals. The other connector is for the touch interface.

can you make a picture showing connection to the display and the iris board at same time? Thanks

We only needed Backlight & Display Signals nowlink text

Thanks for the picture. You inverted the 40-pin display cable. As I said, the Pin1 on the Iris Board should be connected to Pin1 on the display. Twist the cable on one side.

Well, Thanks
It’s working, But here some part of display not glowinglink text

The image cannot be opened. Could you send the image in proper jpg format.

alt text

Full screen is not working, Some parts are blanc as marked

Do you have any solution?

hi, I tried it on my side. I flashed the image Colibri-iMX7-eMMC_LXDE-Image 2.7b4 with Toradex Easy Installer and it is working. Can you retry to flash and then set the uboot environment to default before setting the correct uboot settings for the display?

we have used 2nd fresh iMX7D module with Iris carrier & Toradex installer also shows some blanc part!alt text

Is it Okay with Installer?