Install "Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Test Kit" on Windows 7

I read this KB and I see that I can use Application Verifier to test a WinCE6 application.

But when I try to install “Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Test Kit” downloaded from the supplied link I get a message that the application is not supported on my Windows 7.

Is there a different version for Windows 7?

Thanks

Dear @vix

I just successfully installed the CE Test Kit on a minimalistic Windows 7 Virtual Machine.

I had troubles downloading the initial Installer * setup.exe* in my VM, this was probably caused by the outdated Internet Explorer I had available there.

So I downloaded this executable on my real machine, copied the file to my VM and used it to install the CE Test Kit on my VM.
I got a compatibility warning and selected “Install anyway”. The test kit installed without any problem.

Do you maybe have some virus scanner or similar software preventing the installation?

Regards, Andy

I got a compatibility warning and selected “Install anyway”. The test kit installed without any problem.

I selected “Install anyway” and the installation completed.
I suggest you to add this information in the above KB.

Dear @vix
Thank you for the feedback. I added the note to the article
Memory Leak Detection (Windows CE)
Regards, Andy

Hey, i’m trying to download the software but microsoft’s website says: “We’re sorry, this download is no longer available.”
Is there any chance that you can upload it so that we may download it again?