Importing SDK(MIMX8MM6xxxKZ)

Dear Support!
The MIMX8MM6xxxKZ resources were downloaded from * [https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com], but when I try to import the file to the MCUXpresso I have the error I attached. also, I have tried both Linux and Windows versions of IDEs. Could you please assist me?
Best

Dear @Mehrdad ,

Thanks for joining the Toradex Community! Please feel free to roam around and contact us at any time.

About your question, as the error log states that the SDK is either not created for MCUXpresso, or the IDE is not up to date, can you please share with us the steps you followed?

For instance, wich version of the IDE did you download? Which version of the SDK? Did you include any other library?

Best regards,
Guilherme

Dear Guilherme,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

I downloaded the most recent version of MCUXpresso (v11.5.1)
and SDK_2_11_0_MIMX8MM6xxxKZ came out in 22-1-14

I did not add any libraries other than those listed on this page.
(https://developer.toradex.com/knowledge-base/freertos-on-the-cortex-m4-of-a-verdin-imx8m-mini#tab-introduction)

Dear @Mehrdad ,

Thanks for answering. We’ll check it at our side to see if we get the same error and then we’ll come back to you with more information.

Best regards,
Guilherme

1 Like

Dear @Mehrdad ,

We just found this topic on NXP Community (MCUXpresso IDE was unable to load one or more sdk - NXP Community). In order to use an SDK on MCUXpresso IDE, it needs to be compatible with this toolchain.

However, if you try to filter processors on the download page that are available with the IDE toolchain, you’ll see that the MIMX8MM6xxxKZ will not show up and therefore, you’ll not be able to import it into the IDE.

On the same page, you got the information to download the SDK, there is a second tab (FreeRTOS on the Cortex-M4 of a Verdin iMX8M Mini | Toradex Developer Center) that show how to run and compile examples after extracting the SDK.

Does this help you with your issue?

Best regards,
Guilherme

Dear @Mehrdad ,

Is there something else that I can help you with this?

Best regards,
Guilherme

Dear Guilherme,

I appreciate your support. I got that.

Best regards,

Mehrdad

1 Like