How we boot apails tk1 from sd card , and how we flash sd card?

I want to install NVIDIA JetPack with L4T on Apalis TK1 on sd card , also need to boot it from sd card .
please suggest the best way .

Which part of e.g. this does not work for you?

Currently i am working on apalis tk1 board (v1.0 B), with Ixora (V 1.0A) having angstrom

I have new micro sd card and want to flash Nvidia jetpack with L4T on it and then boot from sd card .
i am new and i have no idea how to do this. please suggest the best way to do this .

I recommend referring to the article: Installing NVIDIA JetPack with L4T on Apalis TK1. Although note that you will not need to follow many of the instructions to flash the rootfs onto the on-board eMMC of the module if you plan instead to boot the rootfs from an SD card.

As the thread linked by Marcel states, there is already an SD boot command in the bootloader and you can partition your SD card as described (with a FAT32 parititon and an ext4 partition). The uImage, dtb & bct files go on the FAT32 partition. The L4T rootfs is extracted on the ext4 partition.

Then when you boot the module, halt boot at the bootloader and enter ‘run sdboot’. If you want to make sdboot the default, you can edit the bootcmd variable in the bootloader.

Hi, we are using microsdcard(32 GB) in X10 and after follow the above steps , i tried run sdboot command and gets following error ,

Apalis TK1 # run sdboot

Booting from SD card in 8bit slot…

MMC: no card present

** Bad device mmc 1 **

MMC: no card present

** Bad device mmc 1 **

Our Microsdcard is detected after the normal boot as /dev/mmcblk1 as given below

Disk /dev/mmcblk1: 31.1 GB, 31104958464 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors/track, 949248 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 64 * 512 = 32768 bytes

Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks  Id System

/dev/mmcblk1p1 129 2144 64512 c Win95 FAT32 (LBA)
Partition 1 does not end on cylinder boundary
/dev/mmcblk1p2 2145 133408 4200448 83 Linux
Partition 2 does not end on cylinder boundary
/dev/mmcblk1p3 133409 949248 26106880 83 Linux

Is their any option through which we define boot from /dev/mmcblk1p1 microsdcard ?

Please also have a look here.

For preparing your sdcard for boot, you can use gparted . Delete existing partitions on sdcard, create new partitions as fat32/16(as primary partition) and ext4. After completing all operations, manage flag of fat32/16 as boot. Then insert your sd card. Then enter in u-boot and type
run sdboot
Then your device should run properly.

Thanks for your Input.