Please read this short list carefully. It helps keeping high quality content in this community which is beneficial for everybody.
Before you start asking questions you might want to take a look at our knowledge base on our developer website.
If you didn’t find what you are looking for, please use the search bar on top of our community website to find other questions similar to your question. Matching posts will automatically be shown while typing.
Still no answer found? Post a new question in our community.
Only submit an answer when you’re actually answering a question. You can comment or reply to others’ comments to ask for further explanations or give more information when necessary.
- Use the “Ask a question” button to create a new question.
- Ask only one question per post. Create separate questions if you have more than one.
- Give a good question title and as many details in the description as possible. This increases the chance of getting the right answer as soon as possible.
- Don’t make questions private in general, only if really necessary. A community is most beneficial to everybody if there are many people publicly contributing.
- Pay attention to the balloon-tips which are shown when clicking in an edit field.
- Add terminal outputs, error messages, etc. as text, not as screen shots in order to allow text search.
- Use the community for questions only. Feel free to contact us if you have other comments or feedback.
- Use English only! We will think about how to allow multiple languages. But for now we think it’s most beneficial to everybody using English only.
- Be always polite.
- Make sure you comply with our legal statement.