How to install additional fonts in win CE 6?

I want to use Starburst.ttf font in my project. I have tried it pasting in folder /Windows/Fonts. And it works.
But problem is whenever I restart my device, this file gets deleted. Hence i referred below link

I have created new string value in

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\FontLink\SystemLink] 
"\FlashDisk\System\Fonts\Starburst.ttf"

FontPath is also "\FlashDisk\System\Fonts"

But it is not loading my new font.

Kindly help me out.

Dear @kshah

I don’t think you need the FontLink entry.

The reason for the FontPath method to fail is probably the asynchronous driver loading. I suspect that the \Flashdisk\ driver is not yet ready when the system tries to access the font at \Flashdisk\System\Fonts\.

As your first attempt (copy fonts to \Windows\Fonts\ was successful, you probably can do the following simple workaround:

• Copy your font to the folder \Flashdisk\AutoCopy\Windows\Fonts\.
    Once the flashdisk driver is ready, it will automatically copy your fonts to the folder \Windows\Fonts\, so you end up with the same setup as copying the file manually.

Regards, Andy

Hello @andy.tx,
thank you for the workaround. We already tried this. It is working. But if toradex website says to put in \Flashdisk\System\Fronts, it should work.

Hello @andy.tx,
thank you for the workaround. We already tried this. It is working. But if toradex website says to put in \Flashdisk\System\Fronts, it should work.