How to flash the binary of scfw (mx8qm-apalis-scfw-tcm.bin or scfw_tcm.bin) in the imx8qm realted to Spread Spectrum

Hello Team Toradex,
We are currently working on the Automotive infotainment display project. For achive few ceritication test we are looking for support for how flash the binary of scfw (mx8qm-apalis-scfw-tcm.bin or scfw_tcm.bin) related to Spread Spectrum.
Could you please share any document or the link to perform flashing?

Let me know if you require any details for my side.

Hi @vedantsuthar,

We have below documentation, please check

Best Regards
Ritesh Kumar

Hi @ritesh.tx ,
Thank you for sharing the details, I have already referred this document to build.
Now my next goal is, after the compilation code, how to flash the generated binaries 1) mx8qm-apalis-scfw-tcm.bin and 2) scfw_tcm.bin in the imx8qm SOM.

1. Do i need to replace these binaries with original one located in source code and build the source code again. or
  2. Any other tool required to flash this in the imx8qm SOM.
    I have checked the point 4. from your suggested document and the link suggested there is not getting open. below is the screen shot for that.

This link is not working : Link

Could you please share the content of that link ? I need to know how to flash that both binaries in the SOM.

Thank you.
Regards,
Vedant Suthar

Hi @vedantsuthar,

Please check link as below

Best Regards
Ritesh Kumar

Hey @ritesh.tx
thank you for sharing information.
Do this works for Android 10 OS?
As i can see that this documentation is for the yocto. Could you please share the same document for Android 10?

Hi @vedantsuthar,

At the moment we only have document for Linux, as for Android we leverage our partner ecosystem for support.
You may like to check with our partner for same.
Let me know if you want us to connect you to our partner.

Best regards
Ritesh Kumar

Hey @ritesh.tx ,
Thank you.
Yes, we would like to connect with the ecosystem, Please do needful.

Hey @ritesh.tx ,
Any update on this?

Hi @vedantsuthar,

We have shared detail in separate email.

Regarding your query please refer section 8.7 in andorid user guide, see if this helps you.

Best regards
Ritesh Kumar

Hi @ritesh.tx ,
Thank you for sharing the information.