Hello, Toradex community.
I have a question about Bluetooth with colibri imx6ull (Linux).
I’m now trying to connect Colibri IMX6ULL CPU module and external Bluetooth device (e.g. iPhone). I would like to pair and connect by the external device’s trigger, the usecases are listing below:
- Starting scan by iPhone and the colibri module will be discoevered.
- Pairing request from iPhone and the colibri module will receive it.
- Colibri module will trust the iPhone, and the pairing will be established.
- Connecting from iPhone, and the connection will be established.
When I use
bluetoothctl command on Linux, I was able to connect them by the following way:
(1) Setting the Linux
# bluetoothctl [NEW] Controller 00:XX:YY:AA:BB:CC colibri-imx6ull [default] Agent registered [bluetooth]# discoverable on [bluetooth]# pairable on [bluetooth]# devices
(2) Operating iPhone to connect the discovered colibri device.
(3) Pairing from Linux device.
[bluetooth]# devices [NEW] Device 11:22:33:44:55:66 My iPhone [bluetooth]# pair 11:22:33:44:55:66 [bluetooth]# trust 11:22:33:44:55:66
(4) Operating iPhone to retry connection. Because after I pair and trust my iPhone, I was able to confirm the establishment of Bluetooth connection between colibri module and the iPhone.
How can I realize the expected usecase listed above? Is it possible to establish connection triggered by the external device?