How to build uboot that can use with uuu command?

I build an uboot image using Yocto BSP for Verdin iMX8MM Q 2GB IT. After that I download uboot to the board by uuu command

$ sudo uuu imx-boot

From the debug uart it shows:

U-Boot SPL 2022.04-6.2.0-devel+git.82ce1b3d263c (Apr 13 2023 - 09:19:34 +0000)
DDRINFO: start DRAM init
DDRINFO: DRAM rate 3000MTS
DDRINFO:ddrphy calibration done
DDRINFO: ddrmix config done
Back to ROM, SDP

It stopped here, I expected a uboot command line . How can i configure the uboot to make it work?

Hi @ThinhNguyen,

Please share complete BSP detail for which you are compiling uboot. Also if possible kindly share why you need to customise u-boot.

Please check below link about the supported method to update u-boot

Best Regards
Ritesh Kumar

Hi @ritesh.tx
I compiled uboot using Yocto. I follow this document Build a Reference Image with Yocto Project/OpenEmbedded | Toradex Developer Center

I clone source code from this manifest: git://git.toradex.com/toradex-manifest.git -b kirkstone-6.x.y -m tdxref/default.xml

After bitbake virtual/bootloader, I takes the file imx-boot from deploys folder.
I target to use USB boot to download uboot to the board (use uuu), after that uboot will do a net boot.

Hi @ThinhNguyen,

Please note you can have full Toradex easy installer compatible image using yocto. In case you still need to flash single component please check uuu documentation. For more detail how Toradex easy installer handling uuu please check uuu. auto file in recovery folder of Toradex easy installer. One can download Toradex easy installer from below link

Best Regards
Ritesh Kumar