How to Build QT Based GUI

Hello People ,
I am Getting started to build a QT Based GUI Like This Image shown Above on TORADEX T20
based on WEC 7 OS.
But I am Stuck in this part Can Some One guide me how to Get Started or provide me a sample Project to study and build a similar GUI.

"I am Using QT4.8 "

We have a knowledge base article about this using Qt 4.8:

Our partner KDAB is expert in that area too:

You can also search for other questions around Qt and WinCE in the forum. @KDAB answered a couple of them in our forum.

Hello Roman, Thanks for your reply,But I need to Do that work By my self,I have stated to use the

But I need to know More about the QML based Project Work,If you could Arrange a Sample project With Some Gauges and Level Meters with a similar Gui As Shown Above then It would be a Great Help For me to start working.

Error While Opening QT Widget Example on VS2008"

1>------ Build started: Project: analogclock, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Moc’ing analogclock.h…
1>Compiling…
1>moc_analogclock.cpp
1>c:\qt\4.8.4\examples\widgets\analogclock\tmp\moc\debug_shared../…/…/analogclock.h(44) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘QWidget’: No such file or directory
1>main.cpp
1>.\main.cpp(41) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘QApplication’: No such file or directory
1>analogclock.cpp
1>.\analogclock.cpp(41) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘QtGui’: No such file or directory
1>Generating Code…
1>Build log was saved at “file://c:\Qt\4.8.4\examples\widgets\analogclock\Win32\Debug\BuildLog.htm”
1>analogclock - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Blockquote

@t20: We are sorry, we currently do not have any sample available like that. As QT is platform independent I think you can use any sample code you find online, it must not necessarily be provided by Toradex.

Are you sure you followed all steps? In the sampel we do not have a build target for Win32 set, may be you made a mistake setting up the target device. If you build it with our SDK, the build runs fine.