HelloWorld demo doesn't work with FreeRTOS on Colibri i.MX7

I fetch FreeRTOS from Index of /freertos-toradex.git and compile HelloWorld demo with gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9-2015q3-20150921-linux. The binary file hello_world.bin is generated successfully.

[ 90%] [ 95%] Building C object CMakeFiles/hello_world.dir/home/ban/Toradex/oe-core-tegra/FreeRTOS/TEST/freertos-colibri-imx7/examples/imx7_colibri_m4/board.c.obj
Building C object CMakeFiles/hello_world.dir/home/ban/Toradex/oe-core-tegra/FreeRTOS/TEST/freertos-colibri-imx7/examples/imx7_colibri_m4/clock_freq.c.obj
[100%] Building C object CMakeFiles/hello_world.dir/home/ban/Toradex/oe-core-tegra/FreeRTOS/TEST/freertos-colibri-imx7/examples/imx7_colibri_m4/demo_apps/hello_world/hardware_init.c.obj
Linking C executable release/hello_world.elf
[100%] Built target hello_world

When I run it from U-Boot, there is nothing output from UARTB. If I use the compiled example hello_world.bin from FreeRTOS on the Cortex-M4 of a Colibri iMX7 | Toradex Developer Center

characters can be printed on UARTB. UARTB is disabled in device tree.

Is any additional configuration needed in FreeRTOS source code ?

Also the binary file size if different. The one I compile is 13.4KB(release and debug version), and the one on developer centre is 10.4KB.

From the elf files, the Entry point address is different as well. One is 0x1fff8311 , another is 0x1fff8321. Attached is the file I compiled.
link text

To use FreeRTOS with our latest release (V2.6 Beta 2) make sure to use the master-1.0.1 branch.

I met the same question. How do you resolve it finally? Can you tell me? Thanks.

If you are using V2.6beta2 Linux BSP on Colibri i.MX7, please download master-1.0.1 branch FreeRTOS

git clone -b master-1.0.1 git://git.toradex.com/freertos-toradex.git freertos-colibri-imx7/

Thank you very much. Now, it works.