HDMI does not work when booting Linux from TFTP / NFS

Hi,
I am trying to use the HDMI display connected to iMX8 Apalis/Ixora, it is working fine when Linux is booting from the MMC memory, but it is not working when it is booting from TFTP/NFS.
I did not find a reference that explains how the HDMI firmware is loaded in the u-boot.
I changed the u-boot (U-Boot 2018.03-toradex_imx_2018.03_4.14.98_2.3.0_bringup+gd626574ba1), and I am using the Linux (Linux apalis-iMX8 4.14.170-3.0.4+gbaa6c24240a4 #1 PREEMPT Tue Apr 21 04:11:13 UTC 2020 arch64 GNU/Linux).
Probably I am missing some step in the u-boot.
I have created a simple u-boot environment variable to boot, which I am using to boot:
tftp_nfs_boot=echo Booting from TFTP and NFS; run netargs; tftpboot ${loadaddr} ${serverip}:${image}; tftpboot ${fdt_addr} ${serverip}:${fdt_file}; tftpboot ${hdp_addr} ${serverip}:${hdp_file}; booti ${loadaddr} - ${fdt_addr};link text
I have attached the u-boot environment and the Linux console messages.

Yeah, you have to do the hdp load stuff as well.

http://git.toradex.com/cgit/u-boot-toradex.git/tree/include/configs/apalis-imx8.h?h=toradex_imx_v2018.03_4.14.98_2.3.0_bringup#n136

Thanks, Marcel,
I did not notice this hdp command!
Now is working perfectly.
My final TFTP/NFS boot command is:

tftp_nfs_boot=echo Booting from TFTP and NFS; tftpboot ${hdp_addr} ${serverip}:${hdp_file}; hdp load ${hdp_addr}; run netargs; tftpboot ${loadaddr} ${serverip}:${image}; tftpboot ${fdt_addr} ${serverip}:${fdt_file}; booti ${loadaddr} - ${fdt_addr};

Thanks, Marcel,
I did not notice this hdp command!
Now is working perfectly.
My final TFTP/NFS boot command is:

tftp_nfs_boot=echo Booting from TFTP and NFS; tftpboot ${hdp_addr} ${serverip}:${hdp_file}; hdp load ${hdp_addr}; run netargs; tftpboot ${loadaddr} ${serverip}:${image}; tftpboot ${fdt_addr} ${serverip}:${fdt_file}; booti ${loadaddr} - ${fdt_addr};