GUI for eclipse

Dear sir/madam,
I am using Colibri iMX6DL 512MB v1.1A with Colibri evaluation board and i am running linux v2.8b provided by toradex. I am using eclipse neon for application development and i want application with a good GUI.
I tried GTK but that doesnt fit for me and i am searching for external graphical library to add with eclipse for a GUI.

So can you please suggest me some external graphical libraries that can be integrated with eclipse. I searched and i found some libraries like littlevgl, WxWidgets can this be used?
Is there anyother options other than eclipse for GUI development?
Thanks in advance

hi @nishanth1829

I tried GTK but that doesnt fit for me and i am searching for external graphical library to add with eclipse for a GUI.

Why? What are you requirements?

So can you please suggest me some external graphical libraries that can be integrated with eclipse. I searched and i found some libraries like littlevgl, WxWidgets can this be used?

We don’t have any experience with these libraries. You can add WxWidgets yourself to a Custom Image and try this out.

Is there anyother options other than eclipse for GUI development?

I am not sure what you mean exactly with “Eclipse for GUI development”. You can use Qt for Gui Development.

Thanks in advance

You are welcome. Please have a look here, too.

Best regards,
Jaski

Dear jaski, is there any other ide for creating GUI based applications other than eclipse and Qt? Because Qt is not affordable by us and in eclipse we are able to create console applications but we have no idea on GUI development with eclipse.
Thanks and regards

We only know GTK or QT.

Because Qt is not affordable by us and in eclipse we are able to create console applications but we have no idea on GUI development with eclipse.

Depending on your Product and Application, you can use the Qt open-source edition, which can be used (L)GPL v3 Licence for free of cost.

For GTK, did you already try this?

Thanks and regards

You are welcome.

Best regards,
Jaski