Goodix GT911 touch interrupt doesn't work on Colibri iMX6ULL

Hi team,

I’m working on interfacing a capacitive touch display with the H-Board (Toradex | Embedded Computing Solutions - Webinars).
On this board, the touch interrupt pin is mapped to SODIMM 105.
The display I’m working on uses the Goodix GT911 touch controller.
I’m having this issue where although the I2C device is correctly identified and the kernel driver is loaded, no interrupt is triggered when touching the panel.
Note that this issue only applies to the Colibri iMX6ULL, since it works flawlessly on the Colibri iMX6.

This is the device tree node for the touch controller:

tdo_ts: gt911@14 {
	compatible = "goodix,gt911";
	reg = <0x14>;
	interrupt-parent = <&gpio5>;
	interrupts = <10 IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_RISING>;
	irq-gpios = <&gpio5 10 IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_RISING>;
	reset-gpios = <&gpio1 26 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>;
};

I use this same configuration for both the Colibri iMX6 (working) and the iMX6ULL (not working).

So I tried cutting the INT trace on the carrier board and connected it to another pin, SODIMM 85, modified the device tree to use that GPIO (GPIO4_IO27) and it works flawlessly using that pin instead of SODIMM 105.

One thing I noticed is that, on the Colibri iMX6ULL, SODIMM 105 is related to SODIMM 91 (recovery mode), connected to the drain of the mosfet Q1 through a resistor (datasheet page 17). Would this be an issue?

SODIMM 105 has an internal 10K pull-down resistor. If your Goodix GT911 has a 1.8V VDDIO it may not trigger an interrupt. Could you connect a scope to interrupt pin and check a voltage level?