Getting "weston-touch-calibrator error: ":0" was not found" when I try to calibrate LCD resistive touch in weston container?

Hello world,
I’m working on calibrating LCD screen, using this link Touch Screen Calibration (Torizon) | Toradex Developer Center

when I try to run this

docker run -ti --rm --privileged -v /dev:/dev -v /run/udev/:/run/udev/ -v /etc/udev/rules.d:/etc/udev/rules.d torizon/weston-touch-calibrator:$CT_TAG_WESTON_TOUCH_CALIBRATOR

I get this error

weston-touch-calibrator error: ":0" was not found

Hey @Nolan_Maverick,

Can you tell us more about your setup?
What module do you have?
What OS/version?

Are you using one of our touch screens? If so which one.

Thanks

-Eric

Hello,

I encounter the same issue.
I am using the verdin imx8mp module with 5.7.0 TorizonCore version on a custom carrier board.

My device is connected to a RODA screen : https://www.roda-computer.fr/fileadmin/downloads/Data_Sheets/Displays/Serval/RD15-UXGA/data_sheet_Serval_RD15-UXGA-03_2022-09-06.pdf

I am currently following the steps on your web page for the Torizon calibration but I am getting a weston-touch-calibrator error : “:0” was not found.

I have already the -e HEAD=HDMI-A-1 command but it didn’t change anything.

Thank you for your help,

Muzzy

@Muzzy,

Would you mind posting your question in a new topic? We like to keep them separated so searching for questions is easier.

-Eric

Hi, is this problem resolved?

Hi @hoangledoan !

As you can see, @Nolan_Maverick never followed up on the questions from @eric.tx .

Could you please create a new question describing the issue you are facing?

Please don’t forget to add all relevant information. The script tdx-info will help you (reference: Getting Device Information with Tdx-Info | Toradex Developer Center).

Thanks for the comprehension.

Best regards,