First VC console application compiler error

Hi:
I know it is not compiler errors, must a installation step missing ?

I download and install “Toradex_CE7_SDK_2_1.msi” file and follow the “Create a new VC++ project” steps to create a simple “vcppdemo” project. However the build have a lots of errors …

the first 5 lines:

1>------ Build started: Project: vcppdemo, Configuration: Debug Toradex_CE700 (ARMv4I) ------
1>Compiling...
1>vcppdemo.c
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows ce tools\sdks\toradex_ce700\include\armv4i\stdlib.h(179) : error C2054: expected '(' to follow '__checkReturn_wat'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows ce tools\sdks\toradex_ce700\include\armv4i\stdlib.h(179) : error C2085: 'wcscat_s' : not in formal parameter list
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows ce tools\sdks\toradex_ce700\include\armv4i\stdlib.h(182) : error C2085: 'wcscat' : not in formal parameter list
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows ce tools\sdks\toradex_ce700\include\armv4i\stdlib.h(184) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__checkReturn_wat'

Which step of installation failed …

Thanks
Lu

It seems like something related to Visual Studio. Is it possible to share your sample application so that we can test it here?

Can you also try to run the sample application provided in the Toradex CE Library package?