Error while cross compilation with qt and opencv

1.I try code with qt and opencv and it build and run but it does not display any output i din get where is the problem.( this experiment i did with default setting of laptop ).

2 again same code i did with setting for cross compilation for arm processor i getting error link text

so could you help me out how to solve this problem i din get it why after configuration opencv package still i am getting this error.

Hi

Your sysroot seems to be missing a header file:
/home/abhi/window/mainwindow.h:12: error: opencv2/opencv.hpp: No such file or directory
#include “opencv2/opencv.hpp”

and your sysroot seems to be missing libraries:
/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/x86_64-angstromsdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/7.3.0/real-ld: error: cannot find -lopencv_dnn

Your SDK does not contain the files needed to develop against opencv.

So did you:

1. Add what ever package you are going to use to the image recipe, E.g. added them in local.conf with something like IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " opencv <whatever other package(s) you use>"

2. bitbake the image

3. bitbake the SDK with bitbake <your image> -c populate_sdk

4. Install the SDK and configure qtcreator to use it.

5. Once the above is done and you can successfully compile, in order to run the binary on the target you also need to install the image on your module.

Max